Lean beef strips cooked with chopped onion, celery, bell pepper, garlic, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and beef broth.
2 pounds Boneless Beef Chuck, fat trimmed, cut into thin strips.
2 tablespoons Oil
2 large Onions, chopped
1 1/2 cups sliced Celery
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Pepper
2 Beef Bouillon Cubes, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
6 large Green Bell Peppers, cut into eights
2 tablespoons Cornstarch
1/4 cup cold Water
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1. Add oil to large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add beef to skillet and brown, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chopped onion, sliced celery, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and beef bouillon cubes to skillet.
4. Cook 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
5. Add green bell pepper. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes.
6. Add cornstarch with water in small bowl. Stir to combine.
7. Add cornstarch mixture to beef. Add soy sauce. Cook until sauce thickens.