Peanut sauce is perfect for dipping chicken, beef or seafood satay. Ground red pepper makes this peanut sauce spicy.
1 cup Salted Peanuts
1 cup Flaked Coconut
1-1/2 cups Milk
3/4 teaspoon Curry Powder
1/8 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
1. Place half the peanuts to bender. Blend until peanuts are coarsely chopped.
2. Remove peanuts from blender and set aside.
3. Add remaining peanuts, flaked coconut, milk, curry powder, and ground red pepper to saucepan.
4. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low.
5. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.