Pork and snow peas stir-fried with soy sauce, minced garlic, honey, fresh ginger, red pepper flakes, cider vinegar, and grated orange peel.
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Honey
1 1/2 teaspoons Minced Fresh Ginger Root
1/2 to 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
3/4 pound Pork Tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
2 teaspoons Canola Oil
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1/3 cup Orange Juice
2 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
1 pound Fresh Snow Peas
2 teaspoons minced Garlic
1 teaspoon Grated Orange Peel
1. Combine soy sauce, honey, minced fresh ginger and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2. Add pork and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce mixture to ziplock bag and seal. Turn to coat.
3. Refrigerate pork 1 hour.
4. Cover remaining marinade and refrigerate.
5. Heat wok over medium high heat. Add oil to wok.
6. Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
7. Add pork to wok. Stir-fry 6 minutes. Remove pork from wok.
8. Add cornstarch, orange juice and cider vinegar to reserved marinade. Stir to combine.
9. Wipe wok.
10. Add snow peas to wok. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes until crisp tender.
11. Add garlic and orange peel to wok.
12. Stir in cornstarch mixture.
13. Bring to a boil, and cook 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens.
14. Return pork to wok and heat through.