Adjust the seasonings in this stir-fry to suit your family. Really good over crunchy noodles.
2 Tablespoons oil
12 oz Pork Tenderloin (cut in strips)
4 ounces Shitake Mushrooms (sliced)
6 ounces Sugar Snap Peas
2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
2 Teaspoons Minced Ginger
1/3 Cup Stir Fry Sauce
11 ounce can Mandarin Oranges (drained)
1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
1. Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in skillet until very hot.
2. Add pork and crushed red pepper, stir fry until lightly browned, remove to a platter.
3. Heat remaining oil in skillet.
4. Add mushrooms, stir fry until edges are brown.
5. Stir in peas, stir fry until tender.
6. Push veggies to edges of skillet.
7. Put garlic and ginger in middle, cook 30 seconds.
8. Add stir fry sauce.
9. Add pork and oranges, stir to mix.
10. Heat through.
11. Serve over cooked white rice.